Simple All in One Breakfast
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese ( I used provolone or cheddar- but your choice)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cooked potatoes or 1 cup home fries
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper ( green, red, or yellow, or mixed)
- 1 cup salsa ( heat is your choice) (optional)
- In a bowl whisk eggs, milk, and cayenne and black peppers together.
- In the meantime–In heated and oiled (medium heat) skillet put potatoes, green peppers and onions and let warm about 5 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture over potatoes and let cook a minute or two til beginning to set. Fold over eggs ( a soft scramble).
- Add in cheese, I just sprinkle over top, Let melt over egg mixture and then fold over a time or two.
- Put onto warmed plates and serve with salsa.
- diced ham, cooked sausage, leftover steak or chicken, polish or italian sausage, any leftover meat can be used.
- Broccolli, asparagus, baked beans, red beans, tomatoes diced no juice though,
- The sky is the limit.
Servings Per Recipe: 2
Fat 17.7 g
Saturated Fat 8.2 g
Carbohydrate 23.2 g
Fiber 3 g
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 21.4 g
--- advertisement ---