Vanilla Cream and Strawberry Jello
--- advertisement ---
Strawberry jello: 1 packet
Egg yolk: 5
Milk: 2.5 cups
Sugar: 1 cup
Gelatin Powder: 5 tsp (15 ML) Or 2 packs of Knox Gelatin Powder, each contains about 7 ml.
Vanilla: 1/8 tbsp
Whipping Cream: 1/2 Cup
Fresh Strawberries or Raspberries
1. Dissolve the jello in one cup of boiling water and add one cup of cold water and stir well. Pour the mixture in a crystal bowl and let it chill in the refrigerator until firm.
2. Mix the egg yolks, sugar and vanilla until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Boil the milk and add it to the mixture and let it cool down for few minutes.
3. Mix gelatin powder with 1/2 of cold water and add 1/2 of boiling water and mix it well.
4. After you test the original mixture for the right temperature, add the whipping cream and gelatin mixture and mix well.
5. After checking the strawberry mixture for the appropriate firmness, genteelly add the cream mixture on top.
6. Leave the desert in refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
7. Decorate the desert with fresh strawberries and mint leaves.