VEGETABLE OMELET WITH TOMATOES AND PEPPERS
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion
- 2 small peppers (1 red, 1 yellow)
- 2 tomatoes (about 160 g)
- 1 thyme sprig
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 6 stalks parsley
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Cut the peppers into halves, remove the seeds, wash and cut into thin strips.
- Cut out the tomato stems. Dip the tomatoes in boiling water, remove, rinse with cold water and remove the skin. Dice the tomatoes.
- Wash the thyme, shake dry and chop finely.
- Peel the garlic and cut into halves. Rub a pan with the halved garlic.
- Heat oil in the pan. Sauté the onions and thyme over medium heat.
- Add the peppers and sauté for about 2-3 minutes, then add the diced tomatoes and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs and sour cream, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and let thicken over low heat for about 5-8 minutes according to taste (depending on how firm you want the omelet to be).
- Wash the parsley, shake dry and chop finely. Sprinkle over the vegetable omelet and serve.
Calories: 200 Fat: 14 g Carbohydrates: 8 g Fiber: 5.5 g Protein: 10 g
--- advertisement ---