COCONUT MANGO POPS
--- advertisement ---
- 1 3/4 cups diced ripe mango
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- 1/4 cup sugar (I used raw)
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey (I like raw, stevia would work too)
Puree mango in the blender with 1/4 cup of the coconut milk beverage and sugar and blend until smooth. Set aside.
In a medium bowl combine the remaining coconut milk beverage, canned coconut milk and the honey; mix well until combined thoroughly.
Pour about 2 tablespoons of mango puree into each popsicle mold then pour coconut milk mix, until all the molds are filled. Place the molds in the freezer and freeze until solid, about 4 to 6 hours.