Crustless Asparagus Quiche
Crustless quiche is a quick and easy brunch dish loaded with so much flavor from bacon, Swiss cheese, and asparagus that you won’t even miss the crust
--- advertisement ---
- 8 servings | Serving Size: 1 slice |
- 2 cups sliced asparagus
- 6 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup (low-fat) feta cheese, optional parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and pour into a quiche pan or 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until filling is set.
Nutritional Info :
Calories: 72 | Total Fat: 3 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 49 mg | Sodium: 120 mg | Carbohydrates: 3 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein: 7 g |SmartPoints: 2