Baked salami egg bowls make the perfect grab-and-go breakfast
Yield: 4 servings
- Olive oil spray
- 20 organic salami slices (3 oz)
- 4 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray four 8-ounce ramekins with olive oil spray and place them on a baking sheet.
- Place one salami slice on the bottom of each ramekin, then arrange four more slices around the sides, overlapping.
- Break an egg into the resulting “basket.” Season the egg with salt and pepper.
- Bake about 20 minutes, until set.
- Gently run a knife around edges, then release the eggs from the ramekins and serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 147; Fat: 10g; Carbohydrates: 0g; Sugar: 0g; Sodium: 616mg;Fiber: 0g; Protein: 12g
--- advertisement ---