Grilled Chicken Veggie Bowls
--- advertisement ---
- Makes 8 Meals
- 16 ounces cooked quinoa
- 16 ounces cooked brown rice
- 4 cups/32 ounces roasted asparagus, chopped
- 4 cups/32 ounces roasted broccoli florets
- 4 cups/32 ounces roasted cauliflower florets
- 32 ounces prepared Grilled Taco Lime Chicken, cubed
- Optional (would replace any of the vegetables above)
- 4 cups haricot verts
- 4 cups roasted brussel sprouts
- 4 cups charred corn
- To prepare your bowls, we used THESE tupperware containers for all 8 of our bowls. They are 3-cup To Go snack containers. Place 1/4 cup brown rice and 1/4 cup quinoa into each container.
- Top with a total of 1 1/2 cups of your cooked vegetables. Mix up the type of vegetables for each bowl so you have a variety each day.
- Add 4 ounces or 1/2 cup of your cubed chicken. We added salsa or hot sauce to season to our liking after we reheated the bowl in the microwave. A low fat dressing would work as well. Store these in the refrigerator and when you are ready microwave until heated through.
- Note: To roast vegetables, place them onto a large baking sheet, drizzle lightly with olive oil, and season with kosher salt and pepper. Cook in oven at 375 degrees until fork tender. Time will vary depending on vegetable.
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 14