LAZY MAN’S RANCH
- 2 cans (13.66oz) coconut milk, full fat
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley, crushed (or 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley, minced)
- 2 teaspoons dried dill (or 2 Tablespoons fresh dill, minced)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Chill the 2 cans of coconut milk in the fridge overnight – do not shake.
- Turn the cans of coconut milk upside down, and use a can opener to remove the bottom of the can. Pour the liquid out, then scoop the creamy, white coconut cream into a bowl. Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until smooth and well combined. Chill for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Calories: 2 Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 0g Sugar: 0g Sodium: 12mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 1g
--- advertisement ---