Do The Cucumber Diet To Lose 7kg In 14 Days
Wanna drop that additional weight quickly? Try this suitable diet for 14 days and see the results!
--- advertisement ---
The main ingredient in this diet is cucumber and rightfully so, because it makes you feel full so that you will be prevented from binge eating.
Are you ready? Let’s get on with it!
List of products you can consume during this diet:
- 300 grams of fresh fruits
- 3 pieces of whole wheat bread or 2 boiled potatoes
- 2 boiled potatoes (the potatoes can be boiled and baked, but not fried) or 3 pieces of whole wheat bread
- 150 g of tuna (without the oil, 2 boiled eggs or 15 g grilled white meat)
- Liquids: tea, coffee without sugar (no soda drinks or alcohol allowed)
You can eat fresh cucumber salad or drink a cucumber shake anytime between or with your meals. Any time you feel hungry, you can consume both of them. The amount is unlimited.
Cucumber Diet Menu (for 1 day)
Breakfast: cucumber salad and 2 hardboiled eggs
Between meals: 1 big apple, 1 peach (lower than 200 g) or 5 plums
Lunch: Whole wheat bread (Toasted) and cucumber salad
Between meals: Cucumber Shake
Dinner: Fruit salad (300 g)
Cucumber Salad – Recipe:
- 400 g of cucumber
- 200 ml of sour milk or yogurt
- Fresh, young onion
- Peel the cucumber and chop it into small pieces. Add some salt and mix well. After that, add the yogurt or the milk and mix well. In the end, add the fresh onion and your cucumber diet salad is ready to eat.
Cucumber Shake – Recipe:
- 1 apple
- A handful of spinach
- 1 cucumber
- 20 g of almonds and walnuts
- Add the apple, the spinach, and the cucumber (not peeled) in a blender and blend well. Then, add some fresh ginger and blend it again. Put the shake in a big glass and decorate it on top with some crushed almonds and walnuts. It’s very important for you to drink it immediately, in order not to lose its healing properties. This delicious natural cucumber shake is high in vitamins and minerals, such as: Vitamin K, Vitamin B, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, iron, magnesium, calcium, fiber, etc.