Aldi to Go Full Organic, Bans Pesticides and Rivals Whole Foods as Healthiest Grocery Store!!
It was announced that German retailer Aldi will remove 8 pesticides from all products on its U.S. stores shelves. This food chain is making a name for itself as a health-focused supermarket with low prices for its healthy products.
--- advertisement ---
The pesticides which are removed are:
Changes which Aldi is going to make:
- They have removed certified synthetic colors, partially hydrogenated oils
- They have expend their sales of fresh and organic meat
- The chain will also expend the SimpleNature line and their gluten-free liveGfree brand.
- Their milk was free of artificial growth hormones, but now their yogurt, cottage cheese and sour cream is going to be as well.
- They have begun t offer more high-end foods like smoked salmon, coconut oil and quinoa.
Nowadays we have 1. 500 Aldi stores in U.S. and there is a plan to be open more than 500 by 2018. Aldi is going to be a leader in health supermarkets
Source: Living Traditionally
Original Article Source: I Want To Be 100% Organic