No Need of Inhalers, This Juice Will Totally Cure Asthma Attacks, Guaranteed!
Asthma is a condition in which our airways narrow and swell and produce extra mucus. It can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath.
--- advertisement ---
In most of the cases people with asthma are allergic and sensitive which make this condition even more dangerous.
People who suffer from asthma must have a proper diet. There is a food which make worst this condition and on the other hand a food which can lower the allergy reaction, remove the inflammation , thin the mucus in the lungs and dilate the air.
The following are our suggestion for portions that will be beneficial for your condition:
- 2 green apples+ 6 ribs celery + a bunch of spinach + a bunch of parsley +1/4 lemon
- ¼ pineapples+1 cucumber +2 capsicums+1/2 bunch watercress+ ½ lemon
- 1 cucumber + 2 medium sized beetroots + 3 sticks lemongrass+ lemon
- 1 oz wheatgrass juice + squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 cups of strawberries+ 1 cup cranberries + 1 pomegranate
- ¼ pineapple + 1 fennel+ 8 leaves of kale + 4 radish + ½ lemon
On the other hand you have a food you must avoid to prevent asthma attacks:
- Animals products like eggs, cow milk, meat
- Citrus fruits
- Vegetable oil like corn, sunflower, safflower
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- Sodium and monosodium glutamate
If you follow these rules and keep your diet healthy you will definitely reduce asthma attacks and improve your condition.
Source: Healthy Food Vision