Baked Spaghetti Is a New Take on a Classic Dinner
- 16 ounce package spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 26 ounce jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
--- advertisement ---
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the spaghetti sauce and seasoned salt; set aside
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese and butter.
Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat.
Place half of the spaghetti mixture in a greased 9×13 baking dish.
Top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 20-25 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Enjoy!