Cancer Is Never The First Disease, Before Cancer Appears, the Following Happens: An Ancient Method of Preventing
The Chinese method of gallstones ejection from the gallbladder through the colon is popular in Asia, and is believed that it prevents the development of cancer.
In China it is a known folk remedy that has helped many people to remove the gallstones from the gallbladder in an easier and less dangerous way.
--- advertisement ---
The Chinese doctor, Lai Chiu Nan, recommended a completely natural method of removing gallstones from the gallbladder, which are very dangerous — in addition to causing pain, they can also lead to jaundice and even cancer.
One of the symptoms of gallstones in the gallbladder is the sense of strong satiety after meals. You feel that you cannot digest food. If things get serious, pain in the liver will occur. If you think you have gallstones, it is best to apply this ancient Chinese method.
How to eject the gallstones from the gallbladder through the stool:
- For the first five days, enter four glasses of apple juice every day or eat at least 4-5 apples. Apple juice softens the gallstone in the gallbladder. During these 5 days you can eat normally.
- On the sixth day, do not eat dinner.
- On that day around 18 o’clock, take a teaspoon of Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) with a glass of warm water.
- At 20 o’clock do the same. Magnesium sulfate opens the gallbladder ducts.
- In 22 o’clock drink 5-6 tablespoons of olive oil or sesame oil, with as much freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Mix it well and drink it. The oil will lubricate the stones and facilitate their passage.
The next morning you should find green stones, which typically float, in your stool.
Even if you do not have symptoms of gallstones in the gallbladder, it does not hurt to try this natural therapy since cleaning of the gallbladder cannot hurt you.