Crispy Chicken & Avocado Cobb Salad
Crispy Chicken & Avocado Cobb Salad is a quick & easy 15 minute salad recipe made in your Airfryer with Gold’n Plump Chipotle Adobo SHAKERS, bacon, veggies, lightly pickled onions and a creamy Avocado Lime Green Goddess Sauce. This hearty salad is a healthy dinner idea bursting with bold flavor and crunch!
Author: Danielle Green
Recipe type: Entree, Salad
--- advertisement ---
- ½ c. red onion, sliced
- ½ c. red wine or champagne vinegar
- 1 package (20 ounces) Gold’nPlump SHAKERS in Chipotle Adobo flavor
- 4 c. mixed greens
- 4 c. sweet butter lettuce or romaine
- ½ c. cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 c. Avocado Lime Green Goddess Dressing
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- To get started, in a small bowl add the red onion and vinegar. Let the onions lightly pickle while you prepare the rest of the salad.
- Open up the bag of Gold’n Plump SHAKERS to find a pouch of boneless skinless chicken breast pieces and a packet of seasoned breadcrumbs. Pour the breadcrumbs back into the big bag, add the chicken, zip it and shake it up. Make sure none of the chicken stuck together and that it is all evenly coated.
- Pull the drawer out of your Airfryer and add your coated SHAKERS. Cook for 8-10 minutes at 390°F, shaking the pan once in the middle of the cooking time to ensure they cook evenly.
- ***Alternatively, you can prepare the SHAKERS in the oven according to package directions if you don’t have an Airfryer.
- While the SHAKERS are baking, in a large bowl, add the mixed greens, lettuce, bacon, tomatoes and avocado. Toss everything with the Avocado Lime Green Goddess Dressing.
- Top the salad with the pickled onions, hard boiled eggs and the baked SHAKERS. Serve immediately.