Here Are 15 Foods You Can Eat and Not Gain Any Weight
If you are on of those people who are crazy about keeping their figure, we have some good news for you – there are foods you can consume as much as you want and not gain any weight at all. These foods are rich in fiber, low in calories, thus making you feel full for a longer period of time without the risk of gaining weight at all.
--- advertisement ---
This is why we have comprised a list of such products, however, always make sure that your dieting plan is well balanced with a sensible variety of products.
Not Gain Any Weight
- Popcorn – if you fry your popcorn without any sugar or butter, with just a pinch of salt of course, you can eat as much as you want from them. This way, a portion of popcorn (that means about a cup of them) contains about 31 kcal.
- Celery – the celery stems are 95% water, making them excellent for losing weight and detoxing your body, all thanks to their diuretic effect.
- Eggplant – one portion of grilled or baked eggplant without any oil makes up for 24 kcal, so you can easily enjoy this amazing veggie without any limits.
- Algae – just like the laminaria, the algae are a very good source of iodine. They can help your thyroid function in a proper way, they will keep your hormones in balance and will prevent you from gaining weight.
- Melon and watermelon – you can eat these two fruits day in and out, because a slice contains only 60 – 70 kcal. These fruits will help you get rid of the excess fluids from your body and satiate you very well.
- Oranges, tangerines and grapefruits – if you want to lose weight, it is not recommended to have a big amount of fruits all the time, but these three amazing fruits are the lucky exception for you. They are all filled with flavonoids, Vitamin C and fiber. They will aid your digestion, satiate you, help your skin, your liver and improve your overall health.
- Zucchini – a normal zucchini portion contains 42 kcal. It can normalize your water-salt ratio in your body, improve the internal function of your intestines, and is also used for lowering the energy output of the main courses.
- Cucumber – of course the cucumber will make the list, this is the perfect veggies for all those people who are trying to lose some weight. It will help you fight against swelling and will help you get slimmer without any harm.
- Beetroot – the beetroot is an amazing source of nutrients, mostly manganese. The manganese will help you burn fat, drive your muscles and regulate your blood sugar levels. Also, the average portion of it is only 40 kcal.
- Pineapple – this is a very delicious food that will become your best friend over night if you are seeking a better way to lose weight. The bromelain, which is one of the main compounds of the pineapple will actively work on splitting the fats and help metabolize the proteins.
- Eggs – you can consume them at any time of the day, even in the night, without ever having to fear that they will make you gain weight. Just remember that the boiled eggs are the better version, not the fried eggs.
- Plums and apples – another fruit that should not surprise you at all to be on this list is the apple, because one average apple contains 50 kcal, regulates your digestion and makes you feel full for a longer period of time. And when it comes to the plums, they are rich in potassium and Vitamin C, which help in maintaining the heart and the blood vessels.
- Berries; currant, cranberry, strawberry – currants and the cranberries are rich in Vitamin C, diuretics, and can help you get rid of excess water in the body. The strawberries are also quite nutritious and aid your digestion and your cardiovascular system too.
- Cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower – these are the veggies that you have to have by your side at all times if you are trying to lose some weight. A portion of diced cabbage contains only 7 kcal. Of course, you should never eat only cabbage and cauliflower, as their nutrients do rival with the iodine, but you can always easily include them in your dieting plan a couple of times in a week.
Some final good news for you – it is a myth that if you consume anything after 6 pm will make you gain weight faster. The truth is, if you go to bed by midnight, even a late dinner at 8 pm will not hurt your body.
If you want to stay slim, eat your dinner 3-4 hours before you go to bed and that’s it – your body will look amazing!