20 Deadly Cancer Signs Most Women Ignore
Instead of waiting for a regular checkup, start paying more attention to the changes and signs your body shows. Among them are:
- Back pain and lower back pain: Many patients diagnosed with liver cancer report having back pain. Sometimes back pain may indicate breast cancer since the tumor presses the chest and the ribs.
- Changed nails: Too pale and whitish nails are often sign of liver cancer while brown or blackish dots on the nails may indicate skin cancer. In addition to this, nail curving may be a sign of lung cancer.
- Swollen face: Many lung cancer patients have swollen or red face due to the fact that lung tumors block the chest blood vessels and restrict the blood flow to the face.
- Sore/skin lumps: Check every skin and as these lumps or bleeds may indicate skin cancer or basal cell melanoma.
- Red/ swollen/sore breasts: A clear sign of breast cancer.
6 Nipple changes: Inverted, flat, or sideways changes in the nipple are the most common sign of breast cancer.
--- advertisement ---
- Painful and strange period s or in between period: This often indicates uterus cancer so make sure you do a trans-vaginal ultrasound.
- Short breath/ wheezing: A potential sign of lung cancer.
- Chronic cough/chest pain: A persistent cough may be a sign of various cancer types, such as tumors and leukemia. Lung cancer causes pain in the chest which spreads to the shoulder and the arm.
- Fevers and infections: Frequent fevers and infections may indicate leukemia as the infectious blood cells remove all shields of energy of the body.
- Swelling in lymph nodes, neck, armpits, and groin: Enlarged nodes often indicate cancer.
- Difficulty swallowing: This issue may be a sign of throat/esophageal or lung cancer.
- Bruises and bleedings that don’t stop: This can be a sign of leukemia since this diseases is manifested by more leukemia cells than red blood cells, which in turn inhibits the transportation of oxygen and leads to clotting.
- Fatigue/ weakness: They are generally harmless but if they occur suddenly and without an apparent reason they may be a sign of cancer.
- Abdominal fat and bloating: Weight gain in the abdominal area and bloating are often signs of ovary cancer.
- Low appetite: Low appetite is common sign of ovary cancer and many patients reported having less appetite than normal.
- Pelvic pain: Pelvic pain, cramps around the pelvis, and bloating may indicate ovary cancer or leukemia, due to the enlargement of the spleen.
- Upset belly/ abdominal pain: These cramps may be a sign of colorectal cancer.
- Bloody stool/rectal bleeding: These are another sign of colorectal cancer and blood on the TP is more than strong reason to get checked up.
- Strange weight loss: Unusual weight loss may indicate both rectal cancer and digestive organ cancers. If it affects the liver it inhibits body`s ability to eliminate waste material.