Did you Know that you Can Cure Leukemia With this Food
You are probably aware of all the potential benefits you might get from implementing the avocado in your dieting plan, but did you have any idea that the seeds are the best part of it?
--- advertisement ---
Yes, you read that one correctly – the avocado seeds contain much more antioxidants that the fruit itself, and this is what it’s all about today, so keep on reading!
Cure Leukemia With this Food
The seeds of the avocado have even more antioxidants than any other fruit or vegetable, including the most healing and powerful teas, and it will give you more soluble fiber than any other food whatsoever! In addition to all of that, the seeds of the avocado have an antioxidant rich and nourishing oil which can prevent any heart disease, a stroke and even lower high cholesterol levels.
If you want to reduce the inflammation in the body, then consuming avocado seeds are the way to go. What the seeds can do for you is that they can ease the swelling in the gastrointestinal tract, relieve constipation and diarrhea on a natural and effective way.
The avocado seeds contain an antioxidant commonly known as phenolic compounds can make this seed useful for gastric ulcers. This is a compound that contains antiviral and antibacterial properties, making the seeds effective at preventing the ulcers along the lining of your digestive system.
If you are looking for more reasons why you should consume avocado seeds, here are some that are quite known and will definitely catch your attention:
- It kills the cancer cells – about 70% of the antioxidants found in the avocado are located in the seed of the avocado. The seeds contain an amount of flavonol, an antioxidant which prevents and reduces the growth of tumor. Some researchers over the past couple of years even found out that the seeds of the avocado, because of the compounds, can make leukemia cells destroy themselves.
- Strong immune system – the avocado seeds contain very strong anti-inflammatory properties which reduce the stiffness, joint pain, swelling and disease. The flavonol, a compound which we can find in the avocado also boosts the immune system and protects from the cold and as well from the flu.
- No more digestive issues – for centuries now, the people in South America have treated their gastrointestinal tract issues with the help of the avocado seeds. Believe it or not, the seeds can cure constipation, diarrhea, and gastric ulcers. This is all because of the soluble fibers which are found in the avocado seeds, and are more in amount than any other food on the planet.
- Have a healthy heart – if you are looking for a big source of healthy monosaturated fats then these seeds are here for you. Because of their dietary fiber and amino acid content, they can lower the level of cholesterol in the body, thus preventing cardiovascular issues, such as a stroke or a heart attack.
- You can live longer and feel much better – these seeds will uplift your body and make you feel and look younger. The antioxidants reduce the premature aging, other compounds take care of the joint discomfort, bone disease, and all sorts of pains and aches. The avocado seeds are actually filled with collagen, and this is why they slow down the aging process. They will also help you maintain a healthy weight, because they are filled with healthy fats. This means that upon consuming avocado seeds, you will be full for a longer period of time.
But the question now is, how to get all the benefits from the avocado seed? Of course, you can’t put it in a juicer and you cannot bite it either, so what’s it gonna be? The next time you want to consume the avocado seeds, put them in an oven to bake them, two hours on 120C.
Then, the outer skin of the seeds should crack and should be peeled right out. The seed should be soft enough to cut through with a knife into small dices before putting them into a blender to create a powder.
Add this powder to smoothies for more nutrients during the day. You can even add it to salads, soups, or any meal of your liking. This is a healthy supplement, and remember to try it next time you eat an avocado!