Grilled Pineapple & Guacamole Turkey Burgers
Grilled Pineapple & Guacamole Turkey Burgers are a healthy and easy recipe made on the grill in just 20 minutes! Juicy Jennie-O Turkey Burgers are topped with pepper jack cheese, sweet grilled pineapple, guacamole and fresh jalapeños for a zesty burger perfect for any grill out.
- 4 Jennie-O ⅓ lb. Seasoned Turkey Burgers
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 slices of fresh pineapple, ½” thick
- 1 c. guacamole
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 4 whole wheat buns
- Prepare the turkey burgers according to their package directions.
- Minutes before the burgers are done cooking, add the pineapple to a sprayed grill. Cook on each side for 2 minutes.
- While the pineapple is cooking, top each burger with a slice of pepper jack cheese and allow to melt.
- Top the burgers with the grilled pineapple, ¼ cup guacamole and a few slices of jalapeño.
- Serve immediately!
--- advertisement ---