Hot Potato Salad
6 medium potatoes
--- advertisement ---
6 slice bacon
3/4 c onion, chopped
2 Tbsp flour
2 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
3/4 c water
1/4 to 1/3 c apple cider vinegar
1. Boil, cool, peel and dice potatoes.
2. Brown bacon and onion. Blend in flour, sugar, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and parsley.
3. Remove from heat and stir in water and vinegar.
4. Return to heat and bring to a boil, stirring, for 1 minute until thickened.
5. Mix with potatoes, put into a casserole and bake for 20 to 30 minutes in a 325 degree oven.