Cheesy Hot Ham & Broccoli Crescent Pockets
Cheesy Hot Ham & Broccoli Crescent Pockets are a family friendly dinner idea perfect for using up leftover ham! Flaky crescents are filled with a cheddar, broccoli and ham mixture and topped with buttery croutons for a mouthwatering recipe you will adore.
Author: Danielle Green
Recipe type: Entree, Dinner
- 3 Tbsp butter melted, divided
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1½ c. cooked ham, chopped
- 1 c. broccoli, chopped
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- ¼ c. chopped green onion
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls (Pillsbury Grands Big & Buttery Crescents are the best!)
- ⅔ c. seasoned croutons, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, blend 2 Tbsp. melted butter, milk and cream cheese until smooth. Add the next 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Separate the crescents into 4 rectangles and firmly press together the perforations to seal.
- Spoon ¼ of the ham mixture onto the center of each rectangle. (It will seem like a lot to fit into the squares, but it will work!)
- Pull the four corners of dough to the top center of the ham mixture. Press the edges together and seal with your fingers to create a square pocket.
- Brush the tops of the crescent squares with the remaining Tablespoon of melted butter. Dip the top of each square in crushed crouton crumbs.
- Bake on a light colored cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes at 350°F, or until they are golden brown.
- Serve Immediately.
--- advertisement ---