How To Make Ginger Drink to Reduce Pain, Arthritis, Bad Cholesterol and High Blood Sugar
We all know that ginger has a numerous benefits for our health and many people use it for treating different diseases and disorders.
Here we are going to give you a recipe for a ginger drink which reduce the pain, regulates cholesterol levels and high blood pressure.
--- advertisement ---
Ingredients you will need for preparing it:
200 grams chopped ginger
Several Lemon slices
Few drops of lime juice
225 grams of sugar
450 ml filtrated water
115 ml of sparkling water
Boil the filtered water and add the ginger. Cooke it for 15 minutes and then leave it to cool down for 20 minutes.
In another bowl, dissolve the sugar with a cup of the filtered water and boil it to prepare syrup.
You should mix 1/3 a cup of it with ½ cup of ginger juice and half a cup of mineral water.
Finally add the lime juice and stir it well.
Health benefits of ginger juice:
Evaluation of daily ginger consumption for the prevention of chronic diseases in adults: A cross-sectional study
- Ginger has a potential preventive property against hypertension and coronary heart disease.
- The probability of illness decreased when the level of daily ginger intake increased.
- We provided a preliminary suggestion that daily intake of 2 to 4 g/g of ginger might prevent chronic disease.
- Improves digestion
- reduces inflammation
- prevents cancer
- regulates cholesterol levels
- regulates blood sugar levels
- boosts circulation
- improves cardiovascular functions
- fights cold and flu