Natural Remedy for Cleaning Your Eyes and Improving Vision in Only 3 Months: Here is What You Need to Do to Avoid Surgery!
Numerous of people suffer from vision problems and one of the most common is cataract. It occurs when there is a clouding of the lens in the eye. Cataract usually develops slowly. They are cloudy areas in the lens of the eye that can cause changes in vision. Symptoms of cataracts include cloudy or fuzzy vision as well as sensitivity to glare, faded colors, blurry vision, halos around light and trouble with bright lights.
--- advertisement ---
Causes of cataract are:
- Diabetes. Diabetes, especially when the blood sugar levels are above the safe range, causes changes in the eye that can result in cataracts.
- Eye inflammation
- Aging (age-related cataracts).
- Overexposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation, such as from sunlight, tanning booths, or sunlamps.
- Disease inside the eye, such as glaucoma, retinitis pigmentosa, retinal detachment, or long-term uveitis.
- Long-term use of steroid medicines.
- Frequent X-rays or radiation treatments to the head.
- Family history (genetics). A person may inherit the tendency to develop cataracts.
- Vitrectomy. People who have had the vitreous gel removed from their eye (vitrectomy) have an increased risk of cataracts.
- Eye injury. Even though injury-related cataracts are rare, injury is a leading cause of cataracts in children.
- Being born with cataracts (congenital). Some children are born with the condition.
When you notice that you have some vision problems you must improve your vision. You should consume plenty of vegetables, fruits and food rich in vitamin A. Evidence shows that making certain lifestyle changes such as not smoking and protecting your eyes from sunlight may help slow the development of cataracts
There is also a natural remedy which will help you prevent and treat cataract. It will also improve your vision and your eye health.
Ingredients you will need for preparing these natural drops:
4 cups of boiling water
4 teaspoons of raspberry leaves
1 cup of rose petals
In boiling water add the rose petals and the raspberry leaves. Stir the mixture for few minutes and leave it to cool down. After that, strain the remedy and use it to wash your eyes. You should do this every day after waking up for a period of one month. The results will be amazing.