Carrot Raisin Almond Flour Muffins
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or coconut nectar)
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup grated carrots (about 2-3 large carrots)
- 1/2 cup royal raisins
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl: almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, coconut oil, honey and coconut sugar. Stir in grated carrots.
- Add dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Gently fold in raisins.
- Pour or scoop dough into a muffin tin with lightly greased silicone liners or regular cupcake liners. Bake for 30 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely and enjoy!
- Let the muffins cool and enjoy. Top with frosting or coconut butter if you wish.
--- advertisement ---