Start Using These Herbs And Spices And Enjoy In The Magical Results You Get!
All types of herbs and spices are offering plenty of benefits and positive effect over people health. The reason why they are so good is the high level of the antioxidant phenol content. This antioxidant is great for reducing the inflammation and eliminating the damage of the tissues caused by the increased levels of sugar in the blood.
The best thing you can do in order to cure diabetes with success is by knowing the way your body functions. So, by adding different herbs and spices in your diet you will start reducing the levels of blood sugar, but you will have to monitor the blood sugar levels even more than before.
--- advertisement ---
- Here are our options of herbs and spices you could start having within your diet:
- Garlic – it is an excellent option for reducing the high levels of cholesterol, triglycerides and blood sugar, regardless that the effects garlic offers are somewhat milder opposed to the rest of the herbs and spices from this list. Garlic has a lot of allicin which is a sulfide substance used to reduce the levels of blood sugar glucose and helps the insulin to be used effectively. You can put garlic in meat and dishes consisted of different vegetables or you can put it in various soups and sauces.
- Ginseng – the ginseng reduces the amount of blood sugar and it increases the insulin output, plus helps in continuing the formation of insulin with which the cells will be alive as well as limiting the tri-carboxylic acid cycle. Furthermore, it will help in keeping protected the lining of the arteries inside the body, something which will help in stopping a heart attack.
- Turmeric – it is the most important ingredient of the curry powder. This is the reason for the gold color of the curry. Apart from this, turmeric has plenty of active substances such as curcumin which is known as a substance with anti-inflammatory characteristics. It has been proven that turmeric helps in lowering the inflammation within people who suffer from diabetes and makes better the action of disrupted insulin-response pathways in diabetes.
- Cinnamon – with this spice you will be able to increase the level of glucose metabolism up to 20%. The reason for this is that cinnamon is consisted of strong polyphenols which can stop cancer, any type of strokes as well as issues of the cardiovascular system.
- Fenugreek – this herb is consisted of amino acid (4-hydroxyisoleucine), which is helpful for the cells that produce insulin within the pancreas to produce even more insulin in order to reduce the levels of blood sugar. Moreover, fenugreek can help in lowering the level of cholesterol, in detoxifying the liver as well as for giving protection to the liver from alcohol damage.
- Ginger – ginger has been proven to be excellent for lowering oxidation, make better the insulin sensitivity and improve cholesterol. Ginger has been constantly used within the Asian cuisine for the past couple of years. Furthermore, ginger is famous for its characteristics as a digestive, anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea remedy.
If you decide (and you definitely should) to start using any of these herbs and spices, first go and talk with your doctor or nutritionist.