The ultimate home-made, streak-free, chemical-free household cleaner
This fantastic home remedy is a particular favourite among the Starts at 60 community. It can adapt to almost any need – greasy ovens, kitchen benches, glass surfaces and tiles – without leaving behind unsightly streaking.
--- advertisement ---
It’s chemical-free, making it great for households with children. Best of all, it will set you back less than a dollar!
All you need is…
- White vinegar (don’t be too put off by the smell – it will disappear after just a few minutes)
- Eucalyptus oil (though this can be substituted for tea tree oil if you’re not a fan of the smell)
- A clean empty spray bottle.
- Fill water into the spray bottle half way
- Fill remaining half with white vinegar
- Add 10mls of oil.
Have you tried this before? Do you have an alternative home remedy for multipurpose cleaning? Share your tips in the comments below!