Serve up this Warm Antipasto Potato Salad recipe at your next barbecue or alongside a roast chicken for Sunday dinner. 142 calories and 4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
- 1 1/2 lb. Little Potato Co. Creamer potatoes (I used Blushing Belles)
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke heart quarters, each cut in half
- 2 oz. provolone cheese, cut into small squares
- 1 oz. sliced salami, cut into strips
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped
- 3 tbsp sliced green olives
- 2 tbsp minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Cut the Creamer potatoes in half and place in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water by an inch. Bring to a boil. Cook until the potatoes are tender, but not falling apart, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Add the cheese, salami, roasted red pepper, olives and parsley. Stir to combine. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt and oregano.
Weight Watchers Points: 4 (SmartPoints), 4 (Points+), 3 (Old Points)
From the kitchen of cookincanuck.com