Buffalo Chicken Dip Crescent Ring
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 cups cooked, diced chicken (you can also use about 2 cans of chicken if you prefer)
- ½ cup finely-diced celery
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ of a 1 ounce packet of dry Ranch seasoning mix (about 4 teaspoons)
- For serving: ranch salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 16 triangles. Overlap wide ends of each triangle to form a ring (dough will look like a sun when you’re finished). Lightly press the wide ends together.
- In a separate bowl, stir together chicken, celery, and buffalo sauce.
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese and dry Ranch seasoning powder. If your cream cheese is too cold, you can microwave it for about 15 seconds to soften (which will make it much easier to stir).
- Add cream cheese mixture to the chicken mixture and stir until everything is completely combined.
- Spoon chicken mixture over wide ends of dough. Fold the points of triangles over filling and tuck under wide ends (the filling will be visible).
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Serve with Ranch dressing for dipping, if desired.
Want to Prep Ahead? Just assemble the crescent ring through step 6. Cover with foil and keep refrigerated until ready to bake.
--- advertisement ---