Creamy Turkey Cobb Pasta Salad
1 c. milk
1 oz. packet ranch seasoning
juice of 1½ limes
½ to 1 jalapeno, seeded (depending on spice preference)
--- advertisement ---
1½ lb. Jennie-O deli turkey meat, diced
½ lb bacon, chopped
3 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
4 oz. bleu cheese crumbles
4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
2 bunches green onions, diced
2 c. fresh sweet corn
½ box cavatappi pasta, cooked al dente
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 c. light mayonnaise
- Add all of the dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the chopped bacon. Cook until browned and crispy. Removed from the skillet and place on a paper towel to drain. Add the sweet corn to the bacon fat in the skillet and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In an extra large bowl, add the cooked pasta and toss with olive oil. Add the dressing and mayonnaise and stir until well coated.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss until well combined. Refrigerate and serve chilled.