Quick and healthy sweet potato bake
- 2 tbs olive or macadamia oil
- 3 lean rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 600g sweet potato, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup (240g) ricotta
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 200C. Lightly grease an ovenproof dish of 8-cup capacity. In a large frypan, heat oil over medium heat. Add bacon, stir occasionally until brown. Take pan off heat.
- Add sweet potato slices to frypan in batches. Cook for 2 mins on either side. Transfer bacon and potato to prepared dish.
- Add ricotta, coconut milk and nutmeg in bowl. Whisk until smooth. Season with salt then drizzle over sweet potato mixture.
- Place tray in oven and bake until lightly golden for 20-25 mins. Serve hot.
--- advertisement ---