4-Ingredient Crescent Roll Ground Beef Casserole
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury crescent roll dough (I like to use the Crescent Dough Sheets, which don’t have any perforations)
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (can substitute with ground turkey or chicken as well)
- 1 cup salsa (can substitute with barbecue sauce)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Optional garnish: sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 11 x 7-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and press into the bottom of the prepared dish to form a crust. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain any fat from the skillet.
- Stir in 1 cup of salsa.
- Spoon beef mixture over the crescent roll dough. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Cut into squares and serve.
--- advertisement ---