Dump-and-Bake Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (NOT diluted)
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 lb. uncooked chicken breast or tenders, diced
- 1 (12.6 ounce) bag frozen baby broccoli florets (or cuts)
- Optional topping: ½ cup grated cheddar cheese*
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add cream of chicken soup and water to the prepared dish. Whisk together until completely combined.
- Stir in uncooked rice, uncooked chicken, and frozen broccoli. Season with about ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Stir again.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 hour, or until the liquid is absorbed, the rice is tender, and the chicken is cooked through. If desired, sprinkle the top of the casserole with grated cheese and return to the oven for a few more minutes, just until the cheese is melted.
--- advertisement ---