Melt Belly Fat With the Help Of These 20 Teas
Simply try to look at your body as if it is a teapot, and the water inside the teapot is your belly fat. The pot can sit at a low temperature for a very long time, and the water inside will be warm, it may even simmer, but it will not do anything more.
It will not boil. So, if you want the water inside the pot to boil, then you have to change something and definitely crank up the heat.
--- advertisement ---
Melt Belly Fat
And if you take this metaphor into reality, that’s exactly what’s going to happen to you. Basically, tea, well, several different kinds of tea can make your body burn the fat in a faster way than usual, literally like switching up the heat from low to high.
A new research reveals that the tea can reset the internal thermometer of the body and make your body burn up by 10 percent more fat than usual, without any exercise, dieting or going to the sauna.If you want to provide your body with every advantage it can get, you have come to the right place.
In order to obtain a slimmer, sleeker, more efficient fat-burning version of yourself, here are the teas you absolutely have to consume.
- White tea (breaks down the stored fat) – when white tea comes to your mind, always connect it with Spanx, because it is just that. In order to promote the burning of the fat it works within your body in four different ways – it will block the formation of new fat cells, all the while boosting the lipolysis (which is the body’s process of breaking down the stored fat). Another researchers group found out that the tea is a very rich source of catechins, an antioxidant which which triggers the release of the fat from the cells. This helps the ability of the liver to turn your fat into energy. Drink this and burn fat.
- Barberry tea (will block the fat cells from growing any further) – the fruit, the stem and the root bark of this shrub contain Berberine-A, which is a powerful, natural and fat frying chemical. Chinese researchers have discovered that the berberine can prevent gaining weight and developing insulin resistance in rats who have consumed a high-fat diet. Furthermore, other previous studies have also concluded that if you consume this plant you can boost your energy and decrease the number of receptors on the surface of all the fat cells, so if you want to slim down really fast, this is the tea for you.
- Pu-erh tea (will reduce the belly flab) – what this fermented Chinese tea can do to you is deflate your fat cells! In order to discover the amazing properties of this tea, a group of Chinese researchers fed a group of rats with various diets over a period of two months. Both of the groups had a high fat diet, but one consumed the pu-erh tea too. The group that consumed the tea showed lower levels of fat in their blood as well as less belly fat than those who didn’t. Even though these effects are not proven with humans, this tea certainly has some potential. Drink a cup of it in the morning, and make yourself skinnier.
- Oolong tea (will burn your fat in a week) – this is a traditional Chinese drink that is filled with antioxidants, keeps your cholesterol levels in order and aids your digestion, but it will also improve your entire metabolism. Just like the green tea, this oolong tea is filled with catechins, and this is a compound that can boost your weight loss. A six week Chinese study has shown that this particular tea can lost a pound within the first week of drinking it!
- Rooibos tea (will cut the growth of new fat cells) – this is a naturally sweet and red tea, made from the leaves of the Rooibos bush, and is a powerful melter of fat. According to researchers, the compounds found in this plant can decrease the formation of new fat cells by whooping 22 percent. These exact same chemicals also aid the metabolism. To burn that stubborn belly fat on the sides of your waist, just drink this tea, no exercises needed.
- Green tea (will boost your metabolism) – the green tea will literally get rid of your fat!the compounds found in the green tea are capable of making the fat cells release the fat from the body, especially in the belly part, making you feel and look better! The green tea can also speed up the fat burning capacity of the liver. Some researches have even proved that when you are combining the green tea with regular exercises, you can maximize the weight loss. In a study which was conducted to prove this, the participants who drank 4-5 cups of green tea with their daily workouts had in average lost 2 pounds more than those who did not practice this.
- Lemon tea (no more bloating in the belly) – thanks to the d-limonene compound found in the belly, whether it is the alcohol or the salty foods to blame, this tea can make your bloating in the belly go away. This compound, which is found in the citrus rind oil has actual diuretic properties and has been used for centuries. But, up until now, there has been no scientific proof to back this up. Nevertheless, some recent studies have proven that this compound can banish the bloating caused by water retention.
- Valerian tea (improve your sleep) – sleep is very important, and if you happen to lose even an hour of your sleep then it can affect your entire body and the appetite regulating hormone. And on the other hand, the quality of the sleep fuels the production of the fat burning hormones, making it a priority for you to drop a couple of pounds. Even though Valerian tea has been used for some time now as a mild sedative, research shows what some people have known for centuries. When a study was conducted where half the women were given Valerian and the other half a placebo, the first group noticed 30% of improved sleep where the second group had only 4% of improved sleep.
- Ashwagandha tea (can turn off your fat hormones) – this tea can improve your whole lifestyle, reduce your stress which is one of the main factors that affect your waistline. When we are talking about weight loss, the stress is not your friend. A recent study at the Penn State found out that people who handled stress badly have an increased levels of inflammation in their bodies – and we all know that the inflammation is tightly connected to diabetes, obesity, cancer and heart disease. Also, when the level of anxiety is high, your stress levels, and your stress hormone cortisol (the belly fat hormone) can wreck havoc to your body!
- Bilberry tea (will sooth inflammation) – if you consume bilberries, a north European cousin to the blueberries, your bloating or inflammation may be reduced. To prove this, a research group was divided into two during a study, where one group was given bilberries in their dieting plan, and the other was not. At the end, the group that consumed the bilberries had significantly less inflammation or bloating. Since this fruit can be found in Northern Europe, there is not much of it in the US, but is definitely something you have to try.
- Mate (burn down calories) – this is a tea that is known for its thermogenic effects – meaning it will turn up the mechanism for burning calories in the body, and by improving the insulin sensitivity will promote a healthy weight loss. In a study that occurred recently, the participants were divided into two groups. One group digested a placebo one hour prior to working out, and the other group digested 1000mg capsule of yerba mate. In the end, it was noticeable that those who consumed the herb had their metabolism improved even without the workout. Consider this brew as a green tea, only on steroids, with 90% more cancer fighting agents, B vitamins, and a lot of chromium, which helps stabilizing the blood sugar levels in the body.
- Mint tea (promotes satiety) – it is a tea that wards off the munchies. Make yourself skinny by filling up a big cup of peppermint tea! While there are certain scents that can trigger hunger, there are certain scents that can trigger satiety too! A study showed that people who sniffed peppermint every two hours lost an average of 5 pounds within one month. The tea is also relatively low in caffeine (about 25% of what a cup of coffee might have), the decaffeinated versions are excellent if you want to drink it before going to bed in the evenings.
- Chamomile & lavender tea (boost your energy!) – this is a tea mixture that can ward off depression, fatigue by reducing the stress that usually comes with insomnia. The reduced stress prevents the increased levels of inflammation, which has been directly linked to weight issues and blood sugar issues such as diabetes or obesity. A German study recently found out that the chamomile tea can significantly improve the physical symptoms which are usually related to lack of sleep, and even helped by reducing the depression in those people who are deprived from their sleep. Another study has shown that it even improved the daytime wakefulness in those who are lacking sleep during the night. But, what is funny here is that even though the chamomile tea is the most popular tea to drink before bedtime, there’s absolutely no evidence that it improves or lengthens the sleep.
- Goji tea (burn calories) – it is a traditional slimming tea, so it will make you burn calories by 10% more than usual. The effect upon drinking this tea can last up to several hours! To further boost your calorie burn, mix the goji tea with green tea.
- Ginger tea (shrink your bloated belly) – the healthiest spice on the planet that fights inflammation has come to your rescue! It has been traditionally used to fight pains in the stomach, meaning you can enjoy any food you want, if you pan on drinking a cup of ginger tea afterwards. If you feel like it is very strong, you can always consume chai tea (mix of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and cloves), but the effect will not be as good.
- Kava kava (calm down your anxiety) – quell your worrying thoughts. When you’re anxious, your body feels like it is under constant stress all the time. This can trigger gaining weight. Sip this tea with caution for too much of it may cause liver toxicity, and you’re all set!
- Fennel tea (shrink your waistline) – this tea has been used to treat gastrointestinal issues, and the it is also said that this tea can be a great flatulence fighter too.
- Kola nut tea (will boost your metabolism) – your body will feel better and more energetic because this tea contains more caffeine than the regular coffee we drink every day!
- Hibiscus tea (no more bloating) – no more puffy stomach, pressure or being self-conscious – the compounds included in this tea will hep you maintain balance in the body and avoid bloating.
- Matcha (reduces the storage of the fat and kills it) – roughly translated it means powdered tea, and it is amazing for you! It has been used for centuries and it is quite popular now. You can find it in smoothies, iced drinks, lattes and milkshakes. Fun fact – a single serving of it contains 4 grams of protein – that’s more than in the egg white!