20-Minute Meal: Baked Italian Shrimp
- 1 stick butter, diced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (0.7 ounce) packet dry Italian dressing mix*
- Rice or pasta, optional, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread diced butter evenly around bottom of a rimmed baking sheet. Top butter with lemon slices and diced tomatoes. Spread shrimp evenly over lemon and tomatoes. Sprinkle with dry Italian dressing mix.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through. Stir halfway through baking time. Be sure that you don’t overcook the shrimp, so keep an eye on them!
- Serve shrimp with pan sauce over pasta or rice.
--- advertisement ---