Delicious homemade rocky road slice
--- advertisement ---
- 200g milk chocolate, chopped
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 80g pistachio kernels, toasted
- 280g packed marshmallows
- 100g rum balls, chopped
- 100g red glace cherries, halved
- Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan.
- Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang.
- Place milk and dark chocolate in large, heatproof, microwave-safe bowl for three minutes.
- Add pistachio, marshmallows, rum balls and cherries. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon into prepared tray, press to level.
- Refrigerate for three hours or until firm.