Dessert Baked Sweet Potato
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1/2-1 Tablespoon coconut butter
- 1/2-1 Tablespoon almond butter
- 2 teaspoons toasted coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons toasted pecans
- 2 teaspoons chopped dark chocolate (I used eatingevolved’s cashew milk chocolate)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Pierce sweet potato several times with a fork. Place the sweet potato on a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil. Bake for about 45 minutes, or until sweet potato is completely tender and oozing a little bit.
- Make a slit in the top of the sweet potato. Mash down each side and add toppings: coconut butter, almond butter, coconut flakes, pecans, dark chocolate and cinnamon. Enjoy warm.
--- advertisement ---