5-Ingredient Creamy Spinach Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package Knorr Vegetable Soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen, chopped spinach
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- For serving: raw veggies, crackers, chips, or bread
- Cook spinach according to package instructions. Cool, and squeeze dry. In order to get most of the water out, I like to wrap the cooked spinach in a dish towel and wring out the water by squeezing the spinach in the towel.
- In a medium bowl, stir together mayonnaise, vegetable soup mix (just the dry mix), spinach, sour cream, and bell pepper until completely combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours (or overnight) before serving.
--- advertisement ---