Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- 1 lb. ground turkey breast*
- ½ cup Asian toasted sesame salad dressing (such as Kraft Lite Asian Toasted Sesame dressing or Newman’s Own Sesame Ginger dressing)
- 2 tablespoons less sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ cup finely diced celery
- ½ cup finely diced carrots
- 3 cups shredded cabbage (or coleslaw mix)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 8 large Boston lettuce leaves
- Optional garnish: fresh cilantro, toasted sesame seeds, chopped peanuts
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté turkey breast, salad dressing, soy sauce, garlic, celery and carrots. Cook, stirring regularly, until meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender.
- Add cabbage and green onions and cook over low heat for about 3 more minutes (or until cabbage is wilted).
- Spoon mixture onto lettuce leaves, roll up, and eat!
--- advertisement ---