Easy Garlic Knots
--- advertisement ---
- 12 KNOTS
- 1 (13.8 oz) can of Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust (or similar pre-made pizza dough)
- 2 tablespoons light butter (I used Land O’Lakes)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pizza dough onto a cutting board with the long edge facing you.
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut the dough vertically to make 12 even strips. Tie each of these dough strips into a knot and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the knots in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the knots are baking, melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for a minute or two until garlic is fragrant. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the Italian seasoning.
- When the knots are done baking, remove from the oven (but leave it on). Using a silicone pastry brush, brush the butter/garlic mixture from the pan over top of the baked knots. Sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Place the knots back in the oven for another 4-5 minutes until the knots are golden.
Nutritional Info :
- WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS:
3 per knot, or two knots for 6 SP (SPs calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:
2 per knot, or two knots for 5 PP (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER KNOT):
89 calories, 16 g carbs, 2 g sugars, 2 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 3 g protein, 1 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)