You’re Stuffing Your Mushrooms The Wrong Way
Serves 5 (makes 20 mushrooms)
--- advertisement ---
20 medium-sized mushrooms
1 tablespoon butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups fresh spinach
8 ounces cream cheese
¼ cup bread crumbs
¼ cup parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F/190˚C.
2. Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Place the top half on a baking sheet and mince the stems.
3. Melt the butter in a pan and add the minced stems and minced garlic. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add the spinach, cook until it wilts, and add the cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir until the cream cheese is melted and everything is well combined
5. Take a spoonful of the spinach mixture and fill each mushroom top.
6. Mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl and sprinkle the mixture on top of the dip stuffed mushrooms.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.