Why Should You Put Onions In Your Socks Before Going To Bed?
Onions are one of the healthiest vegetables on the planet, and they offer countless health benefits. They are high in dietary fiber, manganese, and vitamin B6.
Onions can provide numerous health benefits, including:
--- advertisement ---
- Onions destroy germs and bacteria due to the potent antibacterial and antiviral properties
- They boost the immune system, as they are rich in phytochemicals and vitamin C
- Onions contain quercetin which effectively prevents cancer
- They regulate blood sugar as they are high in chromium
- The bright green tops of green onions are abundant in vitamin A
- Onions reduce the risk of gastric ulcers as they fight free radicals.
- They treat infections and soothe inflammation
- The juice treats pain and burning sensation due to a honey bee sting.
- Raw onions support heart health as they reduce the production of LDL, bad cholesterol
Onions are also excellent in purifying the blood, as they can efficiently flush out toxins from the body.
The phosphoric acid enters the bloodstream and cleanses the blood by killing bacteria and germs. Additionally, the topical use will purify the air and destroy bacteria and germs.
All you need to do is to apply a few slices of onion at the bottom of your feet. The feet have many meridians or points which according to the traditional Chinese medicine, are linked to the internal organs.
In this way, these points will serve as pathways to the nervous system and the other internal organs. Also, we suggest that you often walk barefoot to activate the meridians.
You should get a few organic onions, and cut them into slices. Then, before going to bed, place a large slice on the bottom of each foot, and put on your socks. Leave the onions to act until the morning.
This will purify your blood, as the skin will absorb the phosphoric acid. Also, the antibacterial and antiviral properties will destroy bacteria and germs, and the onions will also purify the air.