The Miracle Plant That Treats Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis And Other Skin Allergies
In my opinion, of all the plants out there, Aloe Vera plant should the one to keep at home.
Unlike many other plants, Aloe Vera is actually the most useful plant. Seriously, from burns, cuts, to even cancer, Aloe Vera is a multipurpose plant. Most of us already know about the amazing properties of Aloe Vera and Aloe Vera juice. However, there are many more little known uses for Aloe Vera.
--- advertisement ---
Aloe Vera to treat eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin allergies
- Remove Makeup. Aloe Vera is a cooling agent that helps calm the skin.
- Hair Conditioner. Massage in a small amount of Aloe Vera gel and leave it on for about 2 minutes. Rinse it off.
- Add to your shampoo. It will make your hair shiny.
- Treat Acne. Aloe Vera minimizes inflammation and treats acne due to its inflammatory properties.
- Prevent and eliminate stretch marks due to Aloe Vera’s regenerative properties.
- Swollen Gums. Aloe vera soothes swollen gums and maximizes your body’s defense mechanisms. You can apply Aloe Vera to the infected area.
- Increase hair growth. Aloe Vera contains an enzyme that helps increase hair growth.
- Strengthen your nails.
- Treat herpes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin allergies. Aloe Vera is able to penetrate multiple skin layers.
- Use as a skin moisturizer. It strengthens skin tissue by providing oxygen to the cells.
- Heal sunburns due to Aloe Vera’s antiseptic properties.
- Shaving gel. It gives you a nice smooth surface.
- Fight the flu and colds. Aloe Vera contains a great amount of natural ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes that boost the immune system.
- Ease menstrual cramps (by drinking Aloe Vera juice). It reduces pain and fatigue.
- Personal Lubricant. It is a very effective moisturizer.