Create the Best Digestive System for yourself
The main thing you have to do in order to reduce the inflammation in your entire body is to heal your gut. And how would you do that?
--- advertisement ---
Create the Best Digestive System
Simple, just try to avoid foods that can irritate your gut. Replace all of those foods with products which are filled with anticancer and anti-inflammatory properties, such as the broccoli, kale and cabbage.
But what we would definitely advise you to focus on is the cabbage. It is a super nutritious veggie.
It contains a lot of nutrients and antioxidants which can neutralize the free radicals in the body, thus protecting it from diseases such as colon, breast, prostate cancer, high cholesterol levels or heart disease.
Among the other nutrients, the cabbage is packed with vitamins A, K, B, E and C, iron, magnesium, dietary fiber, potassium, manganese, thiamin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, folate and many more.
In addition, here are some of the other health benefits of the cabbage:
1. Will help your weight loss process – because the cabbage is low in calories but high in minerals and vitamins, as well as dietary fiber, it will leave you full for a long period of time.
2. Will prevent the premature aging – the Vitamin A and the antioxidants will help you with it.
3. The health of your eyes will be boosted – the high source of Vitamin A will also reduce the risk of macular degeneration and cataracts.
4 Your immune system will be over the top – the Vitamin C in the red cabbage will stimulate the white blood cells function, forming the strong defense of the body.
5. You will be protected from Alzheimer’s disease – yes, your chances of memory loss will be reduced to a minimum.
6. Your bones will grow and develop in a healthy way – the minerals in the cabbage will contribute to the density of the bone, and will protect you from osteoporosis, arthritis, inflammation. The minerals responsible for this are the calcium, magnesium and manganese.
How to create the juice with cabbage, called the purple elixir, which will give you all of these benefits?
You will need ¼ red cabbage, a green apple, half a cucumber, a handful of fresh mint and another handful of fresh basil. Juice all the ingredients together and enjoy your cup of health!