20 Things You Have To Know While Going Through Menopause
Although people say they know how it feels and that it’s totally natural, without a fact, it feels like hell when you hit the menopause. From gaining a few pounds to hair growing on your chin, many women consider menopause a hell on earth.
However that doesn’t mean that menopause are just downfalls. There are some positive things as well!
--- advertisement ---
Here are the 20 things you need to know about menopause.
- You cry for no reason
Hormones rushing through your body will often cause you to cry for no reason.
- Hair will grow on random places
Finding hairs on your chin isn’t weird, but for some silly reason, you’ll often be finding hairs on ridiculous and strange places.
- You’ll find it hard to sleep without being disturbed
The insomnia during the Menopause is a real thing and it is considered unbearable. You’ll find yourself lying in bed unable to fall asleep many times.
- You’ll want all of the chocolate in the world
You’ll often have cravings for sweet foods and chocolate.
- You will gain weight
Sometimes the weight gain is going to be caused by the chocolate you consume, but other times, it is because your metabolism is slowing down.
- You’ll often forget your own name
While in menopause, you’ll often forget even the simplest things and lots of basic things will confuse you.
- You will feel like your brain has abandoned you
The menopause will have you feeling like your brain has abandoned you.
- You’re going to break out like a teenager.
This is the period where you will re-live the pain of your teenage years.
- You’re going to say things that are on your mind
Keeping the mean comments inside will sometimes seem impossible. You’ll become more direct even when having small talks.
- Some parts of your body will swell
The most common disposed parts of swelling are your ankles.
- You’ll experience mood swings
From happy, to sad, to wanting to rip someone’s head off. That is called menopause. Within 20 minutes, you’re going to laugh, shout, scream and cry.
- If someone touches you, you may scream
Even when people try to comfort you, you’ll feel like screaming in their face.
- You’re going to have a hard time holding back mean comments
Even when you’re feeling slightly annoyed you’ll be throwing mean comments everywhere.
- You’ll feel like you’re going insane
During some point, you will feel like you’ve lost all connection to the real world. And want some more chocolate.
- Hot flashes
You might’ve heard the “hot flashes” myths, however it will turn out far worse than you’ve imagined.
- You’d rather sit in the fridge
You’ll feel hot. Not sexy, but hot. You’ll wish that you were living in the fridge.
- You will sweat more than every other person in the house.
You’ll always be feeling sweaty and you’ll never feel fully clean.
- Somehow you still retain water
You’ll end up bloated even if you sweat out all liquids. This is because you’ll have water retention problems.
- ALL you want to do is eat, eat, eat
Food will become your life and it will replace your social life. You’ll be having food cravings all the time.
- You are always on the war path
Anger will become your middle name as you’ll let no one stand in your way.