Morning face wash to get oil free glowing skin all day
Washing our face in the morning is a routine, but the cleansing can be much more effective by following some simple steps. Use the following ingredient ever morning and you will see how your skin gets better in just few days.
--- advertisement ---
We are talking about baking soda.
Baking soda has numerous of health benefits. People use it for improving their wellness and beauty. It can be a perfect replacement for expensive skin care products which have side effects.
Uneven skin tone is a major problem for many. If you want a brighter and even skin tone, baking soda is an easy and inexpensive solution.In addition, it helps balance the skin’s pH. (1)
- 3 tbsp of baking soda
- 1 tbsp of water
Mix both of them and you will get paste
Process for application:
- First clean your face with plain luke warm water
- Now apply this paste all over your face, avoid sensitive area around eyes and mouth
- Rub it very gently for 5 minutes
- Wash it off with plain water
- Pat dry
- Apply toner and moisturizer
Here is another magnificent recipe for washing your face, this time the baking soda is mixed with coconut oil.
Coconut oil has many antibacterial and antiviral properties. It can heal skin conditions such aseczema and chronically dry skin. It will even heal wounds, which is great for acne-prone skin.
This simple recipe just takes seconds to make.
- 2 teaspoons organic extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking soda
- Mix the ingredients in a small bowl, making only one treatment at a time.
- Make sure it forms a paste and gently apply to your skin in a circular motion.
- Leave on your face for no more than 5 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water, massaging your skin in a circular motion once again.
- Pat face dry with a clean towel. The coconut oil should hydrate your skin, so you don’t need to follow up with a moisturizer.
- Only use up to twice a week.