How to Make Roasted Garlic
Learn How to Make Roasted Garlic, which is an easy way to add a huge burst of flavor to any dish!
Author: Danielle Green
Recipe type: Essential
- 4 heads garlic
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400°.
- Slice the tops off of 4 heads of garlic so each clove is exposed. This is important because if you leave some cloves intact, they will be difficult to get out later.
- Place the heads of garlic on a sheet of tinfoil cut side up. Drizzle with olive oil, being sure to cover them thoroughly. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and fold the tinfoil into a packet to enclose the garlic completely.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the cloves are all golden brown.
- Once the garlic is done cooking, remove it from the oven.Using an oven mitten, squeeze each head from the bottom to release the individual cloves.
- Use for a recipe or store in a resealable bag frozen.
--- advertisement ---