Sallie’s Overnight Easy Breakfast Casserole
- 1 cup Bisquick (or other all-purpose baking mix)
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. mild bulk pork sausage, cooked in a skillet and drained
- ½ lb. bacon, cooked and chopped
- ½ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together Bisquick, eggs, and milk. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours (or overnight).
- When ready to bake, place the baking dish on the counter to come to room temp while you preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes – 1 hour.
--- advertisement ---