Airfryer Baked Thai Peanut Chicken Egg Rolls
- 4 egg roll wrappers
- 2 c. rotisserie chicken, shredded
- ¼ c. Thai peanut sauce
- 1 medium carrot, very thinly sliced or ribboned
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ¼ red bell pepper, julienned
- non-stick cooking spray or sesame oil
- Preheat Airfryer to 390° or oven to 425°.
- In a small bowl, toss the chicken with the Thai peanut sauce.
- Lay the egg roll wrappers out on a clean dry surface. Over the bottom third of an egg roll wrapper, arrange ¼ the carrot, bell pepper and onions. Spoon ½ cup of the chicken mixture over the vegetables.
- Moisten the outside edges of the wrapper with water. Fold the sides of the wrapper toward the center and roll tightly.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers. (Keep remaining wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready to use.)
- Spray the assembled egg rolls with non-stick cooking spray. Turn them over and spray the back sides as well.
- Place the egg rolls in the Airfryer and bake at 390° for 6-8 minutes or until they are crispy and golden brown.
- (If you are baking the egg rolls in an oven, place the seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 45-20 minutes.)
- Serve with additional Thai Peanut Sauce for dipping.
--- advertisement ---