Creamy single pan herb chicken with potatoes
--- advertisement ---
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp finely chopped rosemary
- ½ tsp finely chopped thyme
- ¼ tsp finely chopped oregano
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Fresh herbs for topping
- Tenderise chicken with a mallet into thin, even slices and season with salt and pepper.
- Grease a frypan and sear chicken over medium heat for 5-6 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Remove chicken from the pan, then add the potatoes, garlic, and herbs.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes until potatoes are soft and cooked through (pierce the potatoes with a fork to check) .
- Add the cream cook potato mixture for 5 minutes, stirring to make sure the mixture is combined.
- Season with salt and pepper then add the chicken back into the pan.
- Mix and coat the chicken in the cream sauce.
- Garnish with herbs and serve.