Delicious savoury pumpkin frittata
- 250g butternut pumpkin, peeled, thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp tasty cheese, grated, extra
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm-round cake pan.
- Line base and side with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin in prepared pan.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Stir in onion, cheese and garlic.
- Pour over the pumpkin in pan. Sprinkle with extra cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set.
--- advertisement ---