Tasty three ingredients lemonade scones with a zesty kick
- 325g self-raising flour
- 2/3 cup cold lemonade
- 2/3 cup thickened cream
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees.
- Line baking tray with paper and sprinkle with flower to prevent scones from sticking.
- Sift flower into a large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine lemonade and cream.
- Add lemonade mixture to flour and fold slowly until just combined.
- Roll small balls with mixture on baking tray, ensuring they don’t stick together.
- Bake for 15 mins until golden and cooked.
- Be sure to serve hot.
--- advertisement ---